How can i help out the game w/o money?

IcederAK

Hi there, here are some ways to support it that don't require money:

1. Recommend the game to others when appropriate.

2. Leave reviews on websites.

3. Speak about it on forums, youtube videos about PZ, etc.

4. Help with bugtesting and reporting issues.

5. Help new users by answering questions.

Personally I've bought it for myself and two others (and probably a third in the future when it's further along) and I speak positively about it whenever given the chance and I try to help with questions or discussions on the forum when I can. It's a good game with a good team, I've never bought multiple copies of an early access game before, and haven't really been tempted outside of Project Zomboid.

I'm sure you'll find a way that works for you.

Unless I'm totally wrong. You can't. At Least not directly. Only thing anyone can do besides the dev's rule of PZ, well is boils down to praise and talk about the game.

Even with money what can you do? And even if you also had programming knowledge that magically makes you able to help the game. What dose it matter? You have to step up and join development. Or at best mod PZ???

Really sad that this game dose not get baked. All the ingredients and tools needed to bake the cake have been around. Maybe not to make the game perfect but surely to at least make it feel like future rice game. 

Farmer Joe got the wheat.  The old miller made it into flower. Kind sweetheart went and milked the cow.  (can keep giving metaphors) 

But that was years ago. Now the milk has spoiled. Power gone out. (get it?)  And really the bakers of the cake just did not bake the cake. Game is sadly just not created. There is not very much diffrent from the game today as it was years ago. What cars? That's it yea?

What this game had become if only it was at this stage of development years ago. It feels like the early days of the game yet we are years in by now. With improvement added that looks and feels like they should have been there already. Animations and all the improvments are such a big boost but there is so much to be done after that. That is a sad thought. 

I'm not sure if there still had been anymore PZ unless cars/animation teams stept in and did something. (not sure ho did the cars) 

Since the new map "Knox Country"  The game look as it stalled into dev hell.  And unless 41 animation happen would there be anyone around to care about PZ? Cars was grate and all but what dose it change really. Being able to move to more of the same?

So best way to help I think at least is just staying positive and parse the people that keep the "project" going. Not sure if there is anyone to blame. Not trying to do that. Just saying that the work on the new fire system is the stuff that need motivation help. It is something this game lacks ;) Keep making this game into what it deserves to become! 

But I really thing PZ needs help. But there is no way to do it I'm a afraid. :c

Yo, IcederAK.

If you don't have the game yet and can't buy it, send me a PM.

Let's add each other in steam and I'll gift it to you.

Edit: You can remove me afterwards 😁

Edit2: Sent.

sent.PNG

On 6/2/2020 at 5:49 AM, cahels said:

Yo, IcederAK.

If you don't have the game yet and can't buy it, send me a PM.

Let's add each other in steam and I'll gift it to you.

Edit: You can remove me afterwards 😁

Edit2: Sent.

sent.PNG

That was awesome of you, cahels!  Thanks for helping our community grow!

Archived