NPCs As A Sandbox Option

fcolley3

I would like to request that the NPC feature of the game, once it is ready to be added to the game, be an option in Sandbox, if that is possible. I've been playing PZ for just a couple of months and I dearly love the game. Interaction with the zombies gets my heart racing and I find that I have to remind myself to breathe. I'm not saying this is a bad thing....this signifies how much I get into the game. However, I'm not interested in having to deal with NPCs threatening my base and distracting me from the focus of surviving and staying alive. The zombies are plenty enough to keep my attention. So please consider making that feature an option some how, for those of us that just want to fight the zombies, build safe houses, farm, fish, etc. Thank you for your consideration.

I tried doing a search for NPC prior to starting this thread but came up with nothing.

As with zombies currently they'll most likely be customizable in the same way in sandbox. Though I would recommend trying them at least a few times and fiddling with the settings when they do come at least rather than immediately disabling them. :D 

6 hours ago, fcolley3 said:

I tried doing a search for NPC prior to starting this thread but came up with nothing.

image.jpeg.b48893c3a77870fd5d94480f9be6dd1c.jpeg

Haha jokes aside, I'm confident TIS will make an option in sandbox to toggle NPCs on or off.