Split Screen Crashing

Chris.J0621

Question

As of 41.37, after having played for about 4 hours, quitting, and reloading that save game, once the second player loads in as the character they played as, the game crashes with an error.

Consistently reproducible.

I should note, the game only crashed once the second player attempts to load in the previous saved character. Loading in with a fresh character does not crash the game.

23-05-20_21-01-47_DebugLog.txt

Hope this helps. Thanks

The most recent debug log as well..

23-05-20_21-22-31_DebugLog.txt

Gonna leave everything here, and not edit more. I think the exact issue is when player two goes to sleep in split screen, the game is saved and exited, and then reloaded, that character is somehow corrupted or something, causing the game to crash. I just tried another split screen game with another character and after having slept and then woken up and THEN quit/reload, the game seems fine.

4 answers to this question

No probs mate - usually we mark stuff we've seen and added to the task board with a 'Pie' emoticon but sometimes it slips through the net.

We don't have legions of folks playing on split-screen co-op, so please let us know if there's any hitches with this sleep thing when we push out the build.

This is already fixed in the next update, sorry for not flagging it here and thanks for the report.

Next update won't be in the public beta till... end of next week though, maybe early the week after next... as we need to finish the tutorial which is the main body of the patch.

17 hours ago, Batsphinx said:

This is already fixed in the next update, sorry for not flagging it here and thanks for the report.

Next update won't be in the public beta till... end of next week though, maybe early the week after next... as we need to finish the tutorial which is the main body of the patch.

Ah, no worries. Thank you! Glad to see it got fixed!

Archived