The Lost-Chapter One "Stories"

Mr.TacoButterMan

Day 1, April 21st, 2014-

I'm scared, really scared this time. I saw it, heard it on the radio, those...THINGS...followed me. I've locked myself in this room, I can still hear the scratching at my door, there's no way I'm going out there. One cut open my thigh with it's fingernails when I was running, I've managed to stop the bleeding, but I've been feeling sleepy, hungry for that matter...

Day 2, April 22nd, 2014-

I've nearly run my food supply dry, I think I'm sick. The "zombies" are ignoring me, whats happening to me? I can walk past their faces and not draw any attention, am I becoming...no, no way, it was just a scratch. I've moved my safe house to the old warehouse, I can store and find anything I need in here. A plus is that the doors are 8-inch thick iron doors, and it's keycard access only, I was lucky enough to find one on one of my dead co-workers...

Day 3, April 23rd, 2014-

I am becoming increasingly drowsy and hungry, and I think I have a fever. Great right? I think it's official, I am infected, no wonder. I can't keep my eyes open anymore, I fight my own body to keep going, but it resists... I am starting to chew at my arm, I don't want to, but it's like I'm being manipulated into doing it. I feel numb, very numb, I now have a hole in my left arm from chewing, and I feel extremely groggy...All I have left is my revolver with one bullet, I think I know what I have to do...

Adam closed the small book, he turned his head and looked at the corpse next to it, the corpse had a large hole in the side of it's head. "Poor bastard..." he said, picking up his hiker backpack and the small revolver. "He won't be needing it anymore..." he said to himself, sticking the revolver down the side of his pants. He walked back to the door, exited the warehouse and walked down the empty road he was traveling on. After some time he finally arrived back at his house, he was surprised no zombies had shown up yet. He opened his door and walked inside his home, closing the door with his foot.

(Sorry this is short, but this is a intro, so don't get mad!)

Archived