41 Zombie cleanup with car, game crash

EddieHR

I was cleaning up dead zombies around my base and moving them all into a pile (and ripping/cutting their clothes), I was putting three of in the back of my truck, one in my backpack and holding one and the game crashed as I was getting in my truck. When I returned I still had all the strips from ripping their clothes, the time seemed to have changed from rougly midnight to 7am and the dead zombies were all back where they originally were (not sure if they duplicated as the pile of dead zombies is too large to count). Happened again after I tried to do the same thing other then the time didn't change the second time. Not sure what the bug is caused by but it's something to do with entering my truck.

Edited by EddieHR

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm this one.
Getting in a car while having bodies in the inventory crashed the game for me a few times now.

It doesnt always happen, wasnt able to reproduce it ..

I came across a similar one when I tried to use Hydrocraft. Updating time and zombies is the result of incomplete saving of the world when game crashes. But what caused the crash - I did not understand, I just had to throw the mod.