More keybinding options, please

Jangles

In particular I'd really like to be able to hotkey "Loot all" to something. I prefer playing with mouse and keyboard but I do not care for how much relies on the mouse clicking small buttons. Some keybinding for those small buttons would be lovely.

And while I'm talking small buttons why does the tack button on your inventory menu keep the menus open and not pin them to the spot they are on screen instead? I don't want them held open constantly, I want to not accidentally move them!

I suggested this Hotkey thing - with some bonus features - some years ago.

Please take a look here:

Or this dude here:

I bet, there are more requests for this feature, scattered all around this board. I haven't found them yet. (Of course I haven't searched very well, yet)

This said: Maybe you should modify the thread title, so your request can be identified - without having to take a look into your post.

€dit:

Found some more:

So this is a thing, devs should consider implement in base game IMHO

Edited by Killom

Cool cool, thanks, I admit I didn't do my research before looking in to it, I generally post while in the middle of playing and getting a thought along the lines of, "You know what would be great right now?" This time I was in the process of transferring stuff from one base to another.

Thanks for all the time you put in to researching for me, I'll think about how to modify the title to stand out. Or just let it float in to the sea of forum topics, I suppose just knowing the topic comes around regularly means the devs have probably taken notice and will get around to it at some point.