Game Crash Every Time i play

MisakaSan

Playing at 40.43 i did not have any problems, but when I try to play the beta 41.37 the menu game start, and when start a new game when its loading, the game crash and close it, did not appear any message. I see a new mode "copatibility mode" i try this, and the game load see my new pj ingame the house i star every perfect, but 10-15 seconds before, the game crash again and close it without any message -.-. I upload my dxdiag info and the logs of the zomboids. 

logs.rar DxDiag.txt

Edited by MisakaSan

A semi-educated guess would be to turn off your mods and try again.

As far as I can tell necroforge isn't updated for 41.xx yet, so that might be causing the crashes. Or orgm, since that doesn't seem to be updated either.

Edited by Svojtot

Hello @SvojtotIts not the mods because i did not activate any. And the update its 41.37 its the beta. I know its beta and its expected bugs an error, for this reason i update my full log and my dxdiag, in this case when the beta patch go to full release this error did not happen to me or anybody. Svojtot If you want to play 41.37 you need to go steam, property, betas and activate "iwillbackupmysaves" its the beta of animations for you response i see you did not know bye.

I'm aware you're playing on iwbums, you stated so in your first post.
But your logs have .ini files from both Necroforge and ORGM, which is why I said it was a semi-educated guess.

I'd advise you to reinstall the game fresh and see if you still have the same problem.

Yes i will try it to reinstall. But now i change it the lenguage "Spanish" to "English" and the game did not crash in the start o.o! but 20 min later when a enter inside of a veicle the game crash xd xd again xd xd