Car Batteries do not charge while the engine is running

AndrewNikolaenko

23 hours ago, AndrewNikolaenko said:

Imagine that in the world where we live, the length of the day has changed by 1 hour, instead of 24. But this will not change the speed of your walk and drive by car, nor will the time for which you get hungry will change, but the implementation of this in the game will look it’s crazy, because the duration of a game day is a mode, so the character’s needs in the game should be connected with the duration of the game day, but cars should not be connected with this.

If the length of a day were somehow altered to be 24x as fast, everything within would happen 24x as fast. Speed and acceleration are defined by the passage of time. Thus, arguing that one aspect(the speed at which you get hungry will change) but another aspect (the speed and acceleration of a moving body) won't, is non-sensical. 

I was joking above. Of course, for a game, it doesn't make sense for PZ. to be that literal in day length.

9 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

If the length of a day were somehow altered to be 24x as fast, everything within would happen 24x as fast. Speed and acceleration are defined by the passage of time. Thus, arguing that one aspect(the speed at which you get hungry will change) but another aspect (the speed and acceleration of a moving body) won't, is non-sensical. 

I was joking above. Of course, for a game, it doesn't make sense for PZ. to be that literal in day length.

I am interested in one thing. Fuel consumption and battery charging speed will depend on the length of the game day or not?
Do you know the answer?