IWBUMS 41.37 released

Batsphinx

1 hour ago, tapczan said:

Great job!

This bug:

For me is present since around 41.30,  for 50% of the cars.

It is present when i play with and without mods.

Could you try deleting the %ProgramFiles(x86)%\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\ file and then reverifying the game?

On 5/12/2020 at 7:21 AM, ROTFLOL said:

Yeah this feature is pretty game-y as you mentioned in last weeks post. However yeah this is a good addition as theres no way of getting rid of or removing broken car parts such as doors, hoods and tires because they are too heavy or have no way to be broken down into raw materials.

I get real annoyed having to leave loot or broken things around the map like knifes and sorts. I always put broken things onto corpses so they would despawn with the broken loot.

Thanks for this addition!

I absolutely love this idea and will be bringing home bins for every room in my safe house. Thank you so much.

On 5/12/2020 at 9:12 PM, Charlypizza said:

Here we go again somebody will ask "MP when" and somebody will say "MP will be ready when nobody ask for it in the post" LOL 

well, we bought the game, of course we want MP to be ready..is it wrong to ask? it's been a long time and we really want MP.

21 hours ago, projectslowzoid said:

Why add multiplayer and give back players a feature they took away when they can add dumb things like flip-flops?

Didn't realise artists making flip-flops were the same guys working on multiplayer code. Hang on, my sink is leaking so I going to call an electrician.

Also, "took away" makes it sound like TIS removed multiplayer just to be nefarious and not to improve it from the ground up so its a better experience all round.

2 hours ago, thatswadshesaid said:

well, we bought the game, of course we want MP to be ready..is it wrong to ask? it's been a long time and we really want MP.

Nothing wrong with asking however I'm sure TIS also want MP to be released again so they can push on. If it's not ready though, it's not ready. If you're really hungry and start cooking a meal, do you give up halfway through and start eating raw ingredients even though you know it'll probably make you ill, just because you don't want to wait until it's prepared properly?

23 hours ago, thatswadshesaid said:

If people are that desperate for multiplayer, they can revert back to the non-test branch. Multiplayer's not been taken away from the game, it's just not in IWBUMS while other things are being tested. xXx

Would it not be difficult to make the damage done to the car even less? Well, this is somehow not cool, hit 1 zombie at a low speed (backwards) and damaged the trunk with a capacity of 90 to a capacity of 40 !!!
It would be very good if the collision seriously damaged the engine, and not from a blow to the zombies! It would be cool having a certain metalworking skill to make some kind of armor on a car. Take note if not difficult.

It’s one thing when you use the machine in the "Builder" or "Apocalypse" mode, but it’s completely different when these are the modes of the type: "6 months later", "It’s just not your day." It’s impossible not to “kill” the car, even 2-3 zombies can seriously affect the health of any part and the general condition of the car. As for the armor, I think the idea is still cool. There will be an opportunity - please implement.

Thank you in advance, your player AlexRus123

Edited by AlexRus123

On 29.05.2020 at 18:39, Misha said:

[Ошибка]

Сохранить сбой файла при сохранении во сне.

I also encountered such a problem once, we played with a friend via Remote Play, and as a result, he left, leaving the character to sleep, and I played for my own and later cut the way out, not knowing about this problem.

I'm new to the forums but I wanted to ask:

On zombie pathing prediction: Are you predicting on a per zombie basis? Or are you using player position?

Because if 1. the zombie is actively chasing a particular player, 2. and you have both zombie and player position, couldn't you just

raycast from the player to the zombies?

10 hours ago, Kaddock said:

At the risk of seeming like a complete frickin idiot... where is the actual download link?

You mean to this IWBUMS version?

Right click on the game in your steam library, select properties, got to the 'betas' tab and select 'iwillbackupmysave'

Edited by crossed

• nasKo unpinned this topic