Change default column size for inventory (Controller UI)

Gade

Hi,

I would really appreciate if it was possible to change the default column width ratio of type and category in the inventory, so that it more resembles that of the cupboard/container to the right in the attached screenshot, than the default as of now - as seen in Gary Morgan's inventory to the left in the attached screenshot.

I think the default should be that the Type column takes up 2-2,5 thirds of the entire width of an inventory window, while the Category only takes up 0,5-1.

As of now the ratio is (approximately/somewhere around) 2,7:0,3 in favor of the Category column, which doesn't really have that much text

This would be a very nice Quality of Life adjustment, since my every playthrough right now is initiated by changing these column widths so I can read the Item names.

The attached screenshot is playing with the controller UI - I'm not sure if the same problem is present playing with m/k

Thank you

20200430130129_1.jpg

Edited by Gade

Hi Nebula,

As stated in my post I am painfully aware of this...

The suggestion is to get some sane defaults so I dont have to do this everytime i start a game up (and Im technically not playing with a mouse)

Edited by Gade
precision