Brazilian Portuguese Translation Issues [IWBMS 41.36]

Here the translation mistakes/bugs that I fond is this new version:

• This is a old one. The action Rip Clothing is translated as 'Rasgar Lençol' but 'Lençol' is especifficaly the piece you put at window or door as curtain. I think the best general translation would be 'Rasgar Tecido' or 'Rasgar Peça';
  • The item Broken Glass isn't translated. The best translation would be 'Vidro Quebrado';
  • The generator is translated as 'Gerador à Gás', but 'Gás' isn't the abreviation of gasoline in portuguese and means gas like oxigen, carbon dioxide, etc. The correct translation would be 'Gerador à Gasolina' or simply 'Gerador';
  • The 'garden saw' item isn't translated. The best translation would be 'Serrote';
  • In the foraging menu, the 'Fish Bait' option isn't translated. The best translation would be 'Isca de pesca' or 'Isca para pesca';
  • In the foraging menu, the 'Put items in main inventory' option isn't translated. The best translation would be 'Colocar itens no inventário';
  • In the foraging menu, the 'Put items in + (Name of bag)' option isn't translated. The best translation would be 'Colocar itens em + (Name of bag)';
  • In craft menu, the 'Close Umbrella' option isn't translated. The best translation would be 'Fechar Guarda-Chuva';
  • In craft menu, the 'Open Umbrella' option isn't translated. The best translation would be 'Abrir Guarda-Chuva';
  • In craft menu, the 'Note: Crafting Items taken...' note isn't translated. The best translation would be 'Observação: Os materiais usados são pegos tanto do inventário quanto das redondezas';
  • The 'Hand Torch' item isn't translated. The best translation would be 'Lanterna de Mão';
  • The 'Toolbox' item isn't translated. The best translation would be 'Caixa de Ferramentas';
  • When you click to dismantling a door, the 'Door' isn't translated. The best translation would be 'Porta';
  • The Chardonnay wine item is translated as 'Vinho Chardonnay' but I think the best translation for this case would be 'Vinho Branco';
  • I think all hair dyes items aren't translated;
  • 'Make Up' menu and it's options aren't translated;
  • In Options, the 'Render rain when indoors' screen option isn't translated. The best translation would be 'Renderizar chuva quando estiver em um interior';
Edited by Alexsander_R
Add some things