Multiple issues with bags in IWBUMS

Planet Algol

No mods.

- some of the bags, such as schoolbags and alicebags, for the scripts for the L & R-hand items, still have AttachmentReplacement = Bag, in their script blocks
- BloodLocation = Bag, is also inconsistent across bag in back/bag in hand scripts
- ALICEpacks, when equipped in the Primary hand, render ingame as so:

wrong hand.png

I had a similar issue.

I found a suitcase and equipped it on Secondary hand.

After a while it started doing this same animation, but also changed shape and color into a tote bag.

After a while longer it stopped clipping into the body of the character, but the shape continued to be of a tote bag although the object is still named suitcase and has the suitcase stats.

PZBagBug.jpg

Edited by sprqn

20 hours ago, sprqn said:

I had a similar issue.

I found a suitcase and equipped it on Secondary hand.

After a while it started doing this same animation, but also changed shape and color into a tote bag.

After a while longer it stopped clipping into the body of the character, but the shape continued to be of a tote bag although the object is still named suitcase and has the suitcase stats.

PZBagBug.jpg

This "Suitcase" intrigues me as there are no such things in game. Is it from a mod?

On 5/4/2020 at 12:45 PM, Planet Algol said:

No mods.

- some of the bags, such as schoolbags and alicebags, for the scripts for the L & R-hand items, still have AttachmentReplacement = Bag, in their script blocks
- BloodLocation = Bag, is also inconsistent across bag in back/bag in hand scripts
- ALICEpacks, when equipped in the Primary hand, render ingame as so:

wrong hand.png

Bags rotation should be fixed in the new update.

8 hours ago, Pandorea said:

This "Suitcase" intrigues me as there are no such things in game. Is it from a mod?

No, i don't play with mods. I had never seen it before, but yes it was a suitcase item.