bugs, unbalance, issues on combat on PZ (build 41.36)

Charlypizza

-You can get Stun lock with zombies that push from the ground last to long an on top of that sometimes it queues with the last action like a swing of a weapon or even they can make u fall twice

-If u enter a window that as a table or a box in front and a zombie immediately follows u get the it when a zombie push u inside and then u get hit by the animation from the same zombie on the ground basically the zombie will push u twice

-If u are in a situation where u when exit a house that has been overrun, and the window that u chose to escape suddenly appears a zombie he will push u inside u fall and then he push again from the ground u fall again by the time u are up the room already is overrun the stun lock last so long, u have to take into account that players also fight zombies in different situations and sometimes its not fair to be stun lock for so long

*I will suggets to lower the time u get stunned by zombies that come from windows an fences will be enough to stop abusing the mechanic and remove or lower more the chance of that hit will make u fall to the ground. And give the ability of make u fall to the ground to the regular crawler right now the only problem with crawlers is how hard is to find the hit box to kill them but they are just annoying to deal with, they don't represent a tread so if the can make u fall will give them a more important role in the game u can even add crawlers without legs or something more impactful.

-Knife stabs sometime doesn't register i would say 5% of the times. Also sometimes even with a oneshoot stab it will alert zombies near like if was a regular weapon.

-Zombies that become crawlers has weird hit box u have to move away from them to detect the hitbox properly

-Sometimes zombies come from windows sometimes character can't find the hitbox and he just push

-Problem with wood axe sometimes character push even when he has a perfect distance for a swing. Also is hard to hit a surprise attack to a zombie from the back cuz the swing is to slow and i guess the "sound" of the action reproduces when u pull the axe to do the swing and so the zombie gets alerted before the swing starts.

-Sometimes character can't find hitbox even when the zombie is in front for perfect swing i would say this happen with any weapon 2%-5% of the time character launch swings without finding the hitbox