car battery charger bug

Uattorio

Car battery charger doesn't work and when i put it on the ground becomes just an image, i can't take it back, i can't use it and i can't even destroy it with a sledgehammer...now i have no way to charge a battery and i have this fake charger mess up my house :D

Yes, i use mods:
armored vest

better video game

craftable dairy food

dl canned fix

kukri

lockpicking

silencer

soul fisher farming time

icd player

jigga's green fire

filibuster rhimes used cars

arsenal vehicles

more common seeds

last call for alcohol

m113apc

today i tried again and it still doesn't work but now i can destroy it.
I made a small video but it si too big to be able to load it and i don't have another charger at the moment, i will find another one and try again by making some screenshots.
However the same thing had happen to me with vanilla in both 41 and 40, not always but sometimes.

Edited by Uattorio

Have you had a look here for some tips: https://pzwiki.net/wiki/Car_Battery_Charger ? 

First of all you need a power source nearby (electricity at the start of the game, Generator after the cutoff); you need to have Battery and Charger in your inventory > RMC Charger > Place Charger > RMC Charger > Connect Car battery > RMC Turn on. The battery will start to charge. Note: battery condition is differnt from it's charge, so you need to RMC the battery while it's charging to see pogress.

Hope this helps, but if not do let us know.