41.36 The lighter disappears.

Primal

1 hour ago, Pandorea said:

Оборудованная зажигалка автоматически «включается», поэтому она потребляет топливо. Как только топливо закончится - пустая зажигалка исчезнет из инвентаря.

Вы можете отсоединить зажигалку, когда она не используется, или RMC> выключить.

No, I noticed it could fall if you jump over the fence. But in some cases, maybe the zombies took it when they touched me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
10 hours ago, chriskeysbeats said:

Also just had a lighter disappear from a cupboard in a cabin.  Went to light my stove and it was gone, checked everywhere.

How much fuel did the lighter have? Perhaps there was only enough to light one fire in which case it'll run empty and disappear by design.

Yeah, i ran into this too. When i was almost ready to throw molotov i equipped it and lighter in other hand. Waited just a little more for better moment to throw molotov and... nothing, because lighter was gone, last lighter (it was day time so didnt notice that it was on). Next time i've decided to use matches instead, just in case to avoid any issues and apparently matched dont work with molotov.

Btw, throw action is a bit weird. Initially molotov starts fast, but when its about to hit ground it slows down and and hangs there for a bit, not exploding. It would make sense for explosives, but molotov should shatter immediately it touches the ground, not sit there, waiting.

Edited by Toshis