41.36 (and previous): Controller tooltips disappears after using health panel with mouse

Gade

Hi

I'm a using a Steam Controller to play Project Zomboid, and it is working really well.

My configuration is primarily a Controller setup, with a mouse mode thrown in for the occasional menus and some keyboard shortcuts.

I have found 1 place where using the mouse at the same time as a controller is not working.

Notice in the screenshot "before health panel" that I have the yellow and blue controller prompts in the bottom left corner

When inspecting my health I use a keyboard shortcut to open the health panel. This doesn't interfere with the controller prompts

When applying first aid however I use the mouse (Even though it says to press the A button for the treatment, I cant get it to work).

This works to apply first aid, but as you can see in the "With health panel" screenshot, the controller prompts are now gone.

If i exit the health panel by using the keyboard shortcut, the controller prompts never returns as exemplified in the "After health panel" screenshot.

If I instead uses the mouse left button to close the health panel by pressing the little x, the controller prompts returns.

Everywhere else I have seen in the game, simultaneous m/k and controller input doesn't clash, so I'm hoping this is to be categorized as a bug as well.

I would say the expected behavior would be to keep the controller prompts on despite the mouse use.

Thank you

before health panel.jpg

With Health panel.jpg

After health panel.jpg