Roadtrip to another maps

naif

The idea is multiple maps separated by a loading screen

When you exit from one map to another, a map will appear only for the roadtrip . this map will be limited. It will only be a long road that contains zombies and some petrol stations until you reach the new main map

Before leaving the previous map, you must be equipped with all the need to survive from food and drink. of course, you must have a good car for this trip.

This will make the adventure  great

The new maps will be different from the previous ones, for example, you will travel to a desert map, or to a deserted big city etc.

desert_gas_station_by_hlupekkk_d8x9jmb-fullview.jpg

Edited by naif

On 4/30/2020 at 8:44 PM, Dick Johnson said:

This game does seem to be lacking events. What a great idea! May be starting off with a few preset maps. I don't believe they have the ability to do randomized maps yet. On a small scale though it would be cool to see these road trips with map randomization.

the  randomized maps always fun because you start fresh and you don't know what you facing

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the items that you find in the game are random

So I think in the future we get random maps.. Maybe🤨

about the idea, glad you like it

Edited by naif

3 hours ago, naif said:

the  randomized maps always fun because you start fresh and you don't know what you facing

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the items that you find in the game are random

So I think in the future we get random maps.. Maybe🤨

about the idea, glad you like it

I actually think procedurally generated maps are on the list of confirmed NOs, sorry to say.  I believe the team themselves set out to at least somewhat faithfully recreate a specific part of Kentucky.