impossible training by hitting trees 41.35

Uattorio

I don't think this is a volontary edit becouse there is no trace of this in the last thursdoids.
After updated, when i hit a tree, the strenght don't gain, i tried with a weapon in my hand and without it., i also try to hit a barricated window but with the same result.

So is it a voluntary change? I hadn't read anything about it, however even in the wiki it says that you can get strenght in this way, and i don't see why you can't train in the tranquility of your own home, if there was a zombie apocalipse and i wasn't strong enough but i had a safe haven, i would certainly spend time training, i don't find very  realistic to be able to do it only by killing Z or runnind with a heavy backpack.
I can also do without training, i just wanted to understand if it was a desired change, however i apologize if i gave the impression of wanting to cheat gaining strenght unfairly, it seemed logical to train knowing that there are zombies outside thet want to eat me :D.

22 hours ago, Uattorio said:

So is it a voluntary change? I hadn't read anything about it, however even in the wiki it says that you can get strenght in this way, and i don't see why you can't train in the tranquility of your own home, if there was a zombie apocalipse and i wasn't strong enough but i had a safe haven, i would certainly spend time training, i don't find very  realistic to be able to do it only by killing Z or runnind with a heavy backpack.
I can also do without training, i just wanted to understand if it was a desired change, however i apologize if i gave the impression of wanting to cheat gaining strenght unfairly, it seemed logical to train knowing that there are zombies outside thet want to eat me :D.

Considering it's in the patchnotes I just linked, yes, the change was made on purpose :D