Why do all objects break when I take it apart?

Carson

Why do all objects break when I take it apart? I took apart six pieces of sofas and each of them broke. I have level 8 construction and the disassembly window says that the object has a 15% chance of breakdown. The same thing happens with beds. Does everyone have it or am I so lucky?

Sorry for my English. I used Google Translator

What is it you're trying to accomplish with this furniture? Are you "Disassembling" or are you trying to "Pick up"? First option will always return planks/nails/etc; second option will sometimes return broken items but - as Mr_Sunshine has pointed out - the higher your Carpentry level the higher the chance that furniture will not break but be picked up/flatpacked for reassembly if you choose to do so.

21 hours ago, Pandorea said:

What is it you're trying to accomplish with this furniture? Are you "Disassembling" or are you trying to "Pick up"? First option will always return planks/nails/etc; second option will sometimes return broken items but - as Mr_Sunshine has pointed out - the higher your Carpentry level the higher the chance that furniture will not break but be picked up/flatpacked for reassembly if you choose to do so.

22 hours ago, Mr_Sunshine said:

Вероятность поломки уменьшается, чем выше ваш плотницкий. На макс столярке больше ничего не ломается 

Sorry, I was wrong when I pick them, then they break. 8 level of construction and 15% percent for damage, but for some reason almost every thing breaks

52 minutes ago, Carson said:

Sorry, I was wrong when I pick them, then they break. 8 level of construction and 15% percent for damage, but for some reason almost every thing breaks

Works here: "Pick up" a bed or a sofa returns 4 or 2 flatpacks (can pick up these and reassemble furniture with no problems) 

Are you using any mods?

6 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Работает здесь: «Поднимите» кровать или диван, верните 4 или 2 плоских пакета (можете подобрать их и собрать мебель без проблем) 

Вы используете какие-либо моды?

I play without mods. I understand how it works, I don’t understand why, with a 15% chance and 8 level of construction, objects break so often

Archived