Wash Clothes Idea

Jacksay

Hi
The clothes wash required too time (is obligatory with the hemophobic trait). Can you add others ways for wash passivly clothes ?
 - The rain wash clothes progressively, wear by character or put on the floor.
- Combine pot of water with clothes for soak (wash progressivly), using hot water for more effectivly effect

- Some waterproof clothing should be easier to wash (rinse off blood) like firefighters' clothing
Thanks

Interesting ideas.

Washing actually does take quite some time IRL, I've been thinking it is fairly well-balanced, but I still like what you suggest.

On 4/23/2020 at 4:47 PM, Jacksay said:

- The rain wash clothes progressively, wear by character or put on the floor.

Well, I kind of agree with this idea. Ofc for example a hat, or a coat, sweater will get cleaner while you wear it while it rains. Boots/shoes, trousers and socks would not. Rain that falls on the ground splatters mud and dirt on your clothes and make them even more dirty. I live in a very rainy city and I hate when you get your shoes and trousers totally ruined by this "effect" of rain :)

On 4/23/2020 at 4:47 PM, Jacksay said:

- Combine pot of water with clothes for soak (wash progressivly), using hot water for more effectivly effect

- Some waterproof clothing should be easier to wash (rinse off blood) like firefighters' clothing

These two I totally agree on.

Further I've been thinking about clothes condition in general. Not sure if this is too micro-managey but if your char wears the same clothes for months, even without tears and holes, and washes them over and over again, they should lose some condition or something. I haven't explored the tailoring skill too much in-game but maybe there could be some way of caring for clothes to stop the deterioration of them to balance that out? I'd be happy to hear other peoples ideas around this.