Tilezed "steam" needs an update

Atoxwarrior

Great working tool but needs to be updated more frequently.oFYm3NO.png

I am currently using the steam tool, so I would like to know if they are going to update this program, I have come across some bugs that I do not understand if they are caused by the program or the game, it is necessary to update some tile sets because it has come out a bug with some base textures of the game.

I know that these tools have not had so many changes but I think that already in the advanced versions that the game has, they should give a little love to the tools that we who create maps use.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, The_Crismaster said:

@RingoD123But that means you guys won't update the tools from Steam? In that case, what is the point in having outdated tools on Steam? I'd really love if you guys give some love to these tools. These tools would make people save time from setting it up.

There’s some technical reason that made it a mess to push updates to the tool, but I can’t recall what. 

I agree. It would be easier. Or, it should be removed to avoid confusion.

On 6/6/2020 at 7:01 AM, EnigmaGrey said:

There’s some technical reason that made it a mess to push updates to the tool, but I can’t recall what. 

I agree. It would be easier. Or, it should be removed to avoid confusion.

I'm glad you replied. I of course cannot talk for the whole community, but it'd definitely be useful if the tools are updated. If its easier to set up, that of course can make more people being interested on designing their own maps! 

Please keep us updated, I'd love to see those tools having their own community and guides where people can post their work and help solve issue. 

• 1 month later...