Idea for the best game on Earth. (PLEASE LOOK)

VikingRune

I suggest introducing more illnesses to the game to give it a more realistic effect and maybe more symptoms of different illnesses and add a bathroom system (I know that sounds gross lol) but I can totally see it adding more realism and a system on how much you go depending on your diet. You can drink your own Urine in a survival situation but it will lower your own happiness unless you have the wilderness perk or Military since you know it's for survival and you can use manure for farming and making fires more flammable, Kind of a odd suggestion but maybe it'll help in development! Thank You! PLEASE LOOK AT MY IDEA LOL

Edited by VikingRune
Forgot a suggestion and reason

Kind of a bummer to be honest it'd be cool to have different hygiene effects like bathroom, and cleaning your teeth or they'll eventually rot make food more of a struggle I could totally see it but alas it won't happen.... 😛 

14 hours ago, VikingRune said:

That is always true Sunshine but I'm not a modder plus I don't think people would wanna make a detailed Hygiene mod anyways besides the one I was linked to lmao

People would be uninterested to make it, sure but if it was made and it worked pretty well then I'm sure people would be very interested :) all dedication my dude and you could always learn if you wanted to

If someone is able to make an NPC mod, then this should be very possible :) 

Edited by Mr_Sunshine