Character pretends to be lame

Narrnika

Sometimes, when the game loading, the character begins to behave as if his leg is damaged (reduced speed, slightly lame, while running - very lame).
At the same time, no damage is displayed in the health panel, and before that the character was healthy.
Exit to the main menu and the continuation of the game does not seem to help, only a complete restart of the game helps.

"Do any moods appear when this happens?"
No, the mood does not appear.

"Do you use any mods?"
Yes, but one of them is a translation, three more are written by me, and I do not see in their code any reason for such behavior. I understand that you want to say "try to play without mods", and I will really turn them off for a while (except for translation). However, if I remember correctly, the bug was before the mods (I played vanilla for quite some time). And since the bug appears relatively rarely (I saw it 10-15 times for 800 hours of play), such testing can be quite lengthy.

• 4 weeks later...

I want to add that
- these video are made within the same session (without restarting game);
- the previous session was with '-debug';
- at the beginning of this session a couple of mods were included (translation, a couple more little things), but by the time of recording you can see, they are disabled;
- probably the bug is not in the game itself, but in the part that reloads lua - it feels like some part remains not reloaded (see also these topics: Reloading Lua after exit to main menu, Name of perks don't reload).

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like a bug still exists. Here are the new logs, one - for starting with a bug, the other - starting after a reload, already without a bug.
console_bug.txt console_normal.txt

The most obvious differences:
- a lot of lines `Anim Clip not found: Bob_WalkLightLimpR` after starting in the first log;
- `Failed to load asset: AssetPath {"bob / *"}` vs `Failed to load asset: AssetPath {"zombie / *"}` at boot time.

*Of the mods, only translation is active in saving.

Edited by Narrnika