Indoor temperature bug

MaxD12

Hello, I have some weird bug with temperature on versions 41.33 and 41.34. My digital watch always shows me the same temperature value  (Celsius - 22; Fahrenheit - 71.6) inside every building. No matter how cold or hot outside, no matter day or night, first or second floor etc. But the only exception is burning heat sources like BBQ's and fireplaces inside building - then the temperature will increase or decrease. The outdoor temperature and temperature inside the cars works pretty fine, like it should be.

I also found that in versions like 41.27 and 41.28 ("zoom" and "zombiefpstest" branches) there is no sign of this bug - indoor temperature works fine.  And yes, I tried to reinstall the game and mods on IWBUMS branch, but seems that not working for me. The only solution of this annoying bug is roll back to previous versions.

And, finally, the last thing - I watched some Zomboid videos on Youtube and find out that only one of 4 players which I have watched has the bug like mine. I don't found any temperature bug reports in Steam or this forum so I think it might help a bit. 

• 2 weeks later...