IWBUMS 41.34 RELEASED

lemmy101

On 4/23/2020 at 2:00 AM, loveded said:

Hello! I play with this assembly. Found an option that needs refinement. The pictures show how things are taken from the floor with the whole bundle at a time. 

Not sure what you mean there: the game gives you option to pick up one item, all of them or a half?

1 hour ago, Pandorea said:

Not sure what you mean there: the game gives you option to pick up one item, all of them or a half?

You can also view a stacks contents (each individual unit in the stack) by expanding the inventory with the button in the upper left of the inventory screen.  This allows you to select individual units of a stack (or select specific multiples by holding CTRL and clicking each unit you want).  The inventory in this game essentially mimics Folder structure on your PC.

On 4/21/2020 at 2:19 PM, wanderinbilly said:

Thought I should share this. The zeds sure have me, don't they? I was probably dead in a minute....nope, got away with minor damage but steadily driving fwd and alternating right and left.  Mind you, those zeds were *impressive* when  they tore after me - I've played since 1.5.5 or something: they looked scary! Lol I really should be dead though - I've had a dozen take me out kinda quickly when my vehicle got stuck. In hindsight i don't think the zeds damaged the vehicle at all - I did as I "wiggled" out. I mean, could I have just turned the engine off, had a smoke, and taken a nap? Other than this break they gave me, though, version 41 zeds are mean AF. Good job.

Project Zomboid 4_18_2020 10_34_48 PM.png

Project Zomboid 4_18_2020 10_38_02 PM.png

I hope they eventually make it so being surrounded by zombies doesn't make it so hard to drive. I can't think of a reason why a car would have trouble getting through a crowd of people from a dead stop.

14 minutes ago, Nesano said:

I hope they eventually make it so being surrounded by zombies doesn't make it so hard to drive. I can't think of a reason why a car would have trouble getting through a crowd of people from a dead stop.

In real life, people don’t actively shove the car around. Lack of traction + opposing force of thousands of bodies.

3 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

In real life, people don’t actively shove the car around. Lack of traction + opposing force of thousands of bodies.

It'd be one thing if the bodies on the ground are causing the car to lose traction, but that's not what's happening. Corpses on the ground just make the car model dance around a little bit.

Also, you'll never be going up against the force of "thousands" of bodies. The amount of clumsy walking corpses that could be acting on the car at any given time couldn't possibly generate enough force to give a machine with hundreds of horsepower any problems.

2 hours ago, Nesano said:

It'd be one thing if the bodies on the ground are causing the car to lose traction, but that's not what's happening. Corpses on the ground just make the car model dance around a little bit.

Also, you'll never be going up against the force of "thousands" of bodies. The amount of clumsy walking corpses that could be acting on the car at any given time couldn't possibly generate enough force to give a machine with hundreds of horsepower any problems.

Maybe you’ll just have to use your imagination, then.

• nasKo unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...