IWBUMS 41.34 RELEASED

lemmy101

I thought I already had an account here. Looks like I haven't.

Cruise control is badass! Especially if you do this:

Park your car, press Space (handbrake) and then Shift+W at the same time. The car will accelerate like a rocket! Really cool and my new favorite thing to do. :D

Edited by S7E
Corrected typo.

38 minutes ago, Misha said:

[BUG]

1. You can't attack with weapons when holding a flashlight or hand torch.
    image.png.0081bc8b730206de0b676becd8bba103.pngimage.png.97483244ad08e7cd310cd351b5dae520.png
  2. Hand torch can't replace the battery.
    image.png.37e7ce26916ef3ac0a2df55e46961336.png

I already posted the part about torches here btw it seems we're not the only one experiencing it too :)

I also posted a small suggestion in small suggestion thread, but thought it belongs here as well: 

1094. With the new cruise control added, it'd be nice to be able to right click the item on dashboard and set the preferred cruise speed.

17 hours ago, Gud_Job said:

I dont seem to have this animation, the jawstabs work just fine though

13 hours ago, Faalagorn said:

I already posted the part about torches here btw it seems we're not the only one experiencing it too :)

14 hours ago, Misha said:

[BUG]

1. You can't attack with weapons when holding a flashlight or hand torch.
    image.png.0081bc8b730206de0b676becd8bba103.pngimage.png.97483244ad08e7cd310cd351b5dae520.png
  2. Hand torch can't replace the battery.
    image.png.37e7ce26916ef3ac0a2df55e46961336.png

All of these are known and should be fixed for the new release.

a) Seed bug.

1 - Right click and order your character to put seeds or any sort on a furrow

2 - While the bar is loading right click on another furrow right next to it

3 - Leave your mouse hovering the same plant seeds option on this new furrow

4 - Wait for loading bar to end, then select the plant option that you were hovering

5 - Free seeds

b) Strange thing.

Tomatoes, they "aparently" dont have a non seed bearing phase, just like strawberries.

Hi. I entercounter very often bug that hide my moods and belt atleast. After playing about 30 min, they just dissapear? Im not sure if someone report this bug allready, but its pretty annoying close the game and load save to get those back. I play sandbox apocalypse, i only chance z respawn value to 0.0. All other settings are just normal apocalypse?

Edited by uden

11 hours ago, uden said:

Hi. I entercounter very often bug that hide my moods and belt atleast. After playing about 30 min, they just dissapear? Im not sure if someone report this bug allready, but its pretty annoying close the game and load save to get those back. I play sandbox apocalypse, i only chance z respawn value to 0.0. All other settings are just normal apocalypse?

"V" key will hide / unhide all of moodles/ UI's

Oh.. thats thats good.. i have play iwbums about 100h and thats only ”bug” i entercounter, so basiclly its working perfect for me! Thanks for devs about good work. I have playd totally this game over 1000h so one of the beat games i have played ever. And thanks for replys! 

innovations are beautiful but the corpses of the zombies are like a picture but as the survive , they are beautifully 3D ı think a little touch would be nice ı think some of the household items should be 3d now some still 2d for example , furnaces and seats should be corrected in these. GOOD WORK

I've got a problem because idk where i can ask it instead of here. For some reason, on my laptop (ofc with Intel HD Graphics 4000) when the new 3d models and animations were added in 41.12 version ofmy pz, it started "crashing".I had downloaded the pirate version (at the moment bought the license already), i launched it with steam license on the pirate one, but it was crashing with words "Failed to write core dump.Minidumps are not enabled...". Then i decided to launch it through the .bat file it worked but after several minutes of gameplay it just stopped working and the last words on console were "peakusage = (random amount of numbers from 5000 to 15000)" and before it was loading shaders. It didnt even say that this is a crash. Btw i have the latest version of drivers, latest version of Java, i have x64 OS with the Intel i3 2.4 hz processor, tried to launch it through Administrator and tried to give it more RAM, nothing worked. The game works randomly for me it can work for an hour and crash or for seconds and crash. Actually idk how to fix it , tried everything and watched every topic that were discussed very long ago on Steam and this site. I really want to help to fix this problem and i'll do as much as i can. If anything is needed to fix this problem i'll send it ASAP to you. Thanks for reading!

EDIT: Apparently, the game works if i'll launch it with ProjectZomboid32 through the Administrator, but still why i can't launch it with ProjectZomboid64 even when i use CPU-Control?

Another EDIT: The game crashes again lol. So also i found out that i had a problematic frame now it said that this is a bug and now im totally confused whats the problem. At least it works with compatibility mode, but thats not what i want to do. If i'll find smth i'll post it. 

Another another EDIT: So the game works on steam, all that sh*t was because of one mod which is called "Used cars BETA BETA BETA" so be careful with it. Probably i'll make i guide on steam how to optimize the game so be online!

Edited by sk1nny_x1kka
Got smth to say.

Thought I should share this. The zeds sure have me, don't they? I was probably dead in a minute....nope, got away with minor damage but steadily driving fwd and alternating right and left.  Mind you, those zeds were *impressive* when  they tore after me - I've played since 1.5.5 or something: they looked scary! Lol I really should be dead though - I've had a dozen take me out kinda quickly when my vehicle got stuck. In hindsight i don't think the zeds damaged the vehicle at all - I did as I "wiggled" out. I mean, could I have just turned the engine off, had a smoke, and taken a nap? Other than this break they gave me, though, version 41 zeds are mean AF. Good job.

Project Zomboid 4_18_2020 10_34_48 PM.png

Project Zomboid 4_18_2020 10_38_02 PM.png

• nasKo unpinned this topic