Make Kingsmouth on Apocalypse Mode

AuthenticPeach

Yes, I want Apocalypse Mode on Kingsmouth. I always play apocalypse mode on the normal map. I think multihit is way too easy, especially the multihit shove. Therefore I do not try as hard on my Kingsmouth runs. I often get out of situations that I would have died if it was on apocalypse setting.  All the other settings are good on the challenge, I just want a variant of it where multihit is disabled. :D

• 2 months later...

Hi guys - sorry for being a newbie (and a "newsense") but as a very casual gamer who's enjoying PZ a lot, I'd love to see an option to set Kingsmouth (and even the film studio) at Builder mode 😅. It looks and feels so lovely and there are just lots of places to explore (and hole up for a little longer) on the island. After all, it's meant to be a "paradise island" right? So why not give us an option to turn it into a livable resort? AND, being an island, it's likely that you'd eventually run out of resources, and even run out of zeds (it seems strange that they could just spawn on a lonely island surrounded by water)!!  I know this is PZ and not Minecraft but I'd just like to have it as a wishlist item, that's all...