Misc Food Issues - IWBUMS 41.33

Shinjitsu noDeshi

** Cooked eggs are listed as an ingredient for salads and sandwiches, but you can't make them.

I"m not seeing any way to be able to cook an egg. I've tried heating it on the stove (doesn't do anything), making a boiled egg (water in a saucepan/cooking pot doesn't let you make it.) Is this broken, or am I just being dense?

** Milk doesn't freeze in game.

Shin

On 4/2/2020 at 11:16 PM, Shinjitsu noDeshi said:

** Cooked eggs are listed as an ingredient for salads and sandwiches, but you can't make them.

I"m not seeing any way to be able to cook an egg. I've tried heating it on the stove (doesn't do anything), making a boiled egg (water in a saucepan/cooking pot doesn't let you make it.) Is this broken, or am I just being dense?

** Milk doesn't freeze in game.

Shin

Don't remember the eggs, but they have some special parameters as well, but with Milk it's intentional – some items (milk and eggs included) have the 

CantBeFrozen = TRUE

property.

It's not as advanced as the one in Catalysm DDA and the current values are underutilized and mods often use the values in different ways so I guess it'll be at least tweaked at some point in the base game as well.