Sleeping anywhere

NewBornpt

Hi,

Today I died due to not being able to sleep in the woods. My character was tired, I tried to sit on the floor to rest and recover my stamina, 24h passed and the stamina didn't go up, I could barely walk, and was very tired, YET I couldn't sleep on the floor or recover my stamina by sitting on the floor.... 

I know it has been said 10000 times already, but we should be able to sleep on the floor. Why? Because we can in real life, yes its unconfortable, it is really frustrating to die because you cant sleep. I can stand dying by a scratch after 2 months alive, but dying because I cant sleep and end up being caught by a zombie even though I tried to rest on the floor (and couldn't) and the character wanted to sleep badly  but couldn't because there is no chair in his bag, is not realistic all...

Is it possible to implement sleeping everywhere (with all the disconfourt and pain that comes with sleeping in the middle of the woods ofcourse? 😜 

Edited by NewBornpt

There is still a mod. It also adds the ability to sleep anywhere and you can also dream.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1945359259

As for adding to the game the ability to sleep anywhere ...
It would just be nice to add animations of the player’s horizontal position for sleeping ... and the ability to lie down on beds and sofas. About sitting on chairs, I think the developers were asked repeatedly.

Edited by Nebula