Game won't start IWBUMS 41.33

drizinho0

Hello there, i'm a old zomboid player from since the game started(almost i think) and i'm having this problem with IWBUMS since build 41.0 started and it is the loading game crash. can someone help me?

build 40 works fine to me tou.

I7 (4 cores)

18Gb MRam (Vengeance tipe slot card)

onboard graphic card intel hd graphics 4600

The problem is that the game starts, loads and when it get's to the menu it closes after a unknown amount of seconds(from 1 to 60 secs) or simple open and closes(1 sec cooldown) .... Help here?

Ok, i'm done updating the driver and just tested the IWBUMS again, fist try got me to theworld loading screen till the char rendering finish (actual game) and 1 second after gane finish load it stop working for some seconds and auto closes, the second try the game just loads main menu and closes(1 second)...

That's all i caught while trying to play it right now with IWBUMS.

Try going to "C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid" and upload the "console.txt" and "logs.zip" files from there.
You can just attach them to your next message, they contain useful information and we can check what exactly causes the problem.

On 3/31/2020 at 12:53 PM, drizinho0 said:

Assistant of driver and support intel APP for intel driver's update.

Maybe it's a beta driver?

Generally I wouldn't trust Intel's Driver Assistant to get the correct driver. It usually just defers to whichever company manufactured the computer instead of supplying the correct driver.

It might be worth just uninstalling the driver then downloading one the exes from the link above instead. 

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29474/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-?product=81496

Well, i tried and got ona hell of a blue screen, so not trying to flick that switch again, sorry, and no not yet able to go in game, can't even stay active for 1 minute to change the setings to see if it works for me...

3 hours ago, Lizmanist said:

Tell me please, when will multiplayer appear in the game on the test branch? 

It's a realy big sistem to remodel and fix for build 41 so they won't make any rash moves there but i read they are already testing things about multiplayer, so not so long in the future i guess.