New Zombie styles can be good

Yanaremir

Hello again :) . I came here today to come up with a few suggestions about animations. They talk about a diseased man with his arm cut in the NNR channel on the radio. (Around the 10th day) I think it should be put into the game, that is, I think it should be added in zombies without arms, legs and hands. maybe in bullet-wounded zombies (the hole may be full). It wouldn't be bad if you revisit my previous suggestion. because the bodies leaning against the wall may be better than those passing through the wall :D. I'm saying it again, this is just a suggestion,  I know it's hard, love all pz crew ❤️

3a578f1a521c361a7099263beb8e064d.jpg

Edited by Yanaremir

You can see something like this in one of the early animation preview videos. 

1:26

Top middle, there is a zombie in a red shirt with blue jeans. Missing his right arm. There are also another 2-3 zombies also missing arms in this scene.

So this maybe coming sooner then you think.

Edited by leon2356

@leon2356 I've never seen this video before, thanks. I hope it will appear more bloodyly than this video. @Optimism it is very nice in the push mechanism, it wouldn't be bad if they put a feature in the character creation menu to use it. and yes the shredding feature is really fun. it would be nice to be able to pass through zombie blood-organs on us (again from twd game :D)