Always sick and dying

Doomsayer

Question

My character is always getting sick then dying.

I rest and feed the damn thing but I keep dying from the fever.  How are you supposed to prevent getting sick and dying from it so I can actuallt play this damn game again? Real f_c!i^g annoying. Just feels like a waste of time right now.

2 answers to this question

Wish there was a vanilla mode or something cause this game used to be fun. Now I feel like you can't actually do anything but die. Why bother with developing skills in the game yojr just going to die from BS and the hours you put into it are worthless lost time.

You die probably because you got the virus by getting bit or scatched and when you have it there is nothing to do you'll die. It was made like that because in most zombie apocalypses it's how it works and in terms of gameplay it's way more interesting (in my honest opinion) to die from a single mistake, it makes the game more intense, more stressful, you have to be really careful, without permadeath you wouldn't care about taking risks and, for me, the game would lose a lot of its interest.

But what's really great about PZ is that you can modify the game how you want it to be without mods, so just start a sandbox game and disable Virus transmission and you won't die from it, if you do then it's a bug...

Archived