Character takes damage in an accident

MRX

Hi survivors,I think the crash system is not enough game,because when I drive in a car at a speed of 100 km / h and crash, the character does not take damage, and I feel immortal.

My suggestion:

Add a seat belt system in the car.

At high speed, the ability to fly out of the windshield(If you fasten your seat belt, you cannot fly out through the windshield).

Conclusion:

I know that I wrote a little, but I want the game to punish the player for cutting poles or other cars, and not just for damaging the car.

• 2 weeks later...

Great idea :D car accident should be something serious I think :) But also cars should be able to destroy more things (or maybe I just drove too slowly).  I think the car should be able to smash almost everything, if it had enough weight and speed at the impact moment - and much more damage for the crew, if it wouldn't be enough to destroy the object. 

• 3 weeks later...

Car accident damage is already in the game, and you can boost the damage you receive from it if you feel it's too low.

In games where I make it past a week, car accidents are my number one cause of death. They can kill you outright if the HP damage is high enough, and they can also cause bone fractures. I fractured my skull once.

Did you turn it off by accident? Or maybe the server you're playing on has it disabled?

Edited by ohgodspidersno