Impossible fishing and foraging 41.32

Uattorio

Every time I place a bug I am treated as if I have been playing since yesterday ... I have been playing for 5 years and I know when an area is exhausted or when there are no conditions for fishing or anything else. Having said that it is early November it is not cold and there is no snow, I go fishing with fishing rods and worms I also tried with the spear or using other baits, the areas are 100% full, I am at the northwest corner of the map exactly north of riverside is not deep forest is a pre-existing building adjacent to the forest and the river, I repeat that I was fishing and foraging very well before the update, I was fishing and I saw that I could update the game to 41.32, a once done it was impossible for me to find even a branch.
However i will be back in the game shortly and i will try again moving elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Uattorio said:

Every time I place a bug I am treated as if I have been playing since yesterday ... I have been playing for 5 years and I know when an area is exhausted or when there are no conditions for fishing or anything else. Having said that it is early November it is not cold and there is no snow, I go fishing with fishing rods and worms I also tried with the spear or using other baits, the areas are 100% full, I am at the northwest corner of the map exactly north of riverside is not deep forest is a pre-existing building adjacent to the forest and the river, I repeat that I was fishing and foraging very well before the update, I was fishing and I saw that I could update the game to 41.32, a once done it was impossible for me to find even a branch.
However i will be back in the game shortly and i will try again moving elsewhere.

I am sorry if my comment has caused you to feel that way. That was not my intent - I am merely getting more info so that I can attempt to reproduce / report the issue to the team (if necessary). 

Ya sorry too, was not trying to make it sound like you were a noob or something. Just trying to find out stuff like what, where and why ya know?  on another note nice base. Also sometimes when the game updates the world cells that were loaded from before the update don't transfer over correctly. So since the foraging cells were from pre update they may have to go through a natural reset. Like if you forage everything in a cell it takes time for it to restock/ reset, something like that. Try going somewhere you have not been yet like deep forest or farther down the river.

or gave it a few days or a week if it still does not work then I'm out of ideas.

Edited by leon2356

• 2 months later...

Hi

I'm new here 😃

I'm trying to fish with a spear on the lake in Muldraugh (or something like that). It seems I can't caught any fish. Is it intended ? Is it possible to fish in Winter (10 november) ? Is it possible to fish in a lake ? Does the temperature have to be not freezing in order to caught a fish ? Thanks for your kind answer :)

And please excuse my french ;)

Edited by Elsayal
misswording

On 6/5/2020 at 2:10 AM, Elsayal said:

Hi

I'm new here 😃

I'm trying to fish with a spear on the lake in Muldraugh (or something like that). It seems I can't caught any fish. Is it intended ? Is it possible to fish in Winter (10 november) ? Is it possible to fish in a lake ? Does the temperature have to be not freezing in order to caught a fish ? Thanks for your kind answer :)

And please excuse my french ;)

22 hours ago, Elsayal said:

Do any of you know if my fishing level should be at least 2 in order to catch a fish with a spear in winter ?

Thanks !

This may help: https://pzwiki.net/wiki/Fishing

From November to February chances of catching fish are reduced.