Cannot add world detail - Right click - TileZed not working

WolfhunterHUN

I followed the guide further now and want to add world detail and other zones, but when I right click the cell for example 0,0 or 0,1 and open with TileZed it does not do anything. Can you advise how I could open it or why this might be happening? I want to start adding detail to the map if there is a workaround would be cool.

I just want to add the solution from discord here as it might be useful for others as well

@WolfhunterHUN you need to locate your tmx files in windows, right click on one of them and click on "open with" then select tileZed and select "always use this program", now when you right click on a cell in worldEd and click open in TIlezed it should work

click on edit and then preferences and then on the zomboid tab. The "WorldEd Project Files" section must include your map mods pzw file. Click on the little + button, navigate to your map files and select the pzw file. Once done, completely close Tilezed and worldEd etc and then open Tilezed back up, now when you open a cell from worldEd it should show you all your placed lots on that cell too.