41 IWBUMS Steam No magazines in guns I find in containers

shabowie

Same. The only time I have ever found a magazine in a gun is on dead zombies or event npcs. But I do tend to find a TON of pistol mags in the trunk of police cars. One time about one month in I had about 9+ 9mm mags. Wrecked police cars are the best thing to loot, trunk is never locked and always a ton of good stuff in the back.

Also just to be clear i have found magazines in police stations and gun stores just never in the gun itself. but for some reason gun magazines are more common on zombies and in the back of police cars.

Edit: Just found out the car wrecks are from a mod. Never noticed always seemed like it was a part of the game LOL.

Edited by leon2356

I've literally set every loot type to Abundant, checked every single spawn location in the map, and then repeated the same thing in 3 brand new maps. Clips BARELY spawn, IF at all; I've found 5 Katanas for every single Rifle clip I've found....

On 3/18/2020 at 11:44 PM, Blake81 said:

I've found 5 Katanas for every single Rifle clip I've found....

Wait!!! you have found a rifle clip?!?! I have NEVER found a rifle clip had to mod my game so rifles did not need a magazine but for some reason rifle magazines like just don't exist.

27 minutes ago, leon2356 said:

Wait!!! you have found a rifle clip?!?! I have NEVER found a rifle clip had to mod my game so rifles did not need a magazine but for some reason rifle magazines like just don't exist.

Found three of them, each on a different "suicide scene" at a random house (The ones that have a few non-zed corpses carrying guns/alcohol/bleach), and those were the lucky scenes that had it. All of those were 308 tho, the 223 remains mythical.