Add more professions and weapons.

leon2356

Right now there is no profession that adds bonus to long Blunt, Spear, Tailoring, and Long Blade. And these skills Sneaking and Fishing, only have one profession that give a bonus.

I think we need more professions and more weapons just so we have more options, like. Add a Javelin to schools as a spear weapon and add lawnmower blades to hardwere stores as a long blade weapon or make it so we can sharpen pool cues to make better spears. Add a baseball player that gets +2 to long blunt and +1 to athletics. I think skills like spears, axes, and long blade just need more options.

Edited by leon2356

On 3/18/2020 at 12:50 PM, ZAMNPlayerD said:

I dunno, I feel like traits could compensate for the lack of skill  bonuses for Long Blades and Long Blunts.

but the thing is if you start as say a Construction Worker you start with a plus 3 in short blunt, then you can spend your points for other traits like lucky or cat eye. If you spend points to level skills the benefits only last until you reach level 10. But if you grab a trait like lucky or cat eye. Those traits will help you the entire time you play. Just feels like it is better to spend points on traits that are not... Temporary? 

Lucky makes it so you have a 10% chance to find rare items when looting any container including zombies car trunks and glove boxes

Outdoorsman makes it so you can't become sick when standing in the rain.

Handy gives everything you build +100 HP and you build 11% faster.

grasefull makes it so you make 60% less noise.

Inconspicuous makes it so you have a 50% chance to not be spoted.

Baseball Player gives you 1+ long blunt for -4 points.

Just feels like there is a better use for points then on skills.

Edited by leon2356