41.31 Big Hiking Bag and contents deleted

eristictrick

I was using two Big Hiking Bags at my base. A blue BHB "go bag" held my essential equipment, and an empty green BHB for chores and hauling.

I believe (but cannot say for certain) that when I logged off I was wearing the blue BHB with all my gear. On login I noticed my bag was empty, so I went to my driveway where I leave my backpack and noticed the bag on my back and the one on the ground were -both- green, and both were empty. I then used the menu option to "replace BHB with BHB", and though the second bag disappeared from the ground, I still only had one (empty) bag in my inventory. Now I am sad. Thank you.

• 2 months later...

Hi.  I'm with only with the build 41 (no mods, ever) and I had a similar problem.  I was with the duffelbag equiped (probably empty, but not 100% sure) and found a big hiking bag in a wall locker.  While the bag still in the locker I selected the replace option, an error counter popped on the right bottom of the screen and my duffelbag disapeared (the BHB is equiped in my back).

I tried to find the log, seems that for me:

STACK TRACE
-----------------------------------------
function: refreshBackpacks -- file: ISInventoryPage.lua line # 1281
function: perform -- file: ISWearClothing.lua line # 32.
[07-06-20 03:23:22.994] ERROR: General, 1591511002994> ExceptionLogger.logException> Exception thrown java.lang.RuntimeException: attempted index: setVisible of non-table: function toggleStove:239 at KahluaThread.tableget line:1684..
[07-06-20 03:23:22.995] ERROR: General, 1591511002995> DebugLogStream.printException> Stack trace:.
[07-06-20 03:23:22.999] LOG  : General, 1591511002999> -----------------------------------------
STACK TRACE

Edited by Batalha