Will not ZEDs die from falling?

idiotica

https://streamable.com/yszo8

I made a trap where the ZED fell from the sixth floor, and indeed they fell as intended,

but they landed lightly and walked as if nothing happened.

(this trap had a 41.31 Utilizes a bug

No ZED was defeated in this high-rise trap, and I suspect that ZED would not be damaged by the fall.
Is this the intended specification of PZ?

* I use Google Translate because English is not my native language. I'm sorry for the strange English

maybe, though since we can only kill them with Head Shots, unless they land on their head .......

it would not matter to them if they broke a leg or something in the fall, they just won't move as quick.

5 hours ago, bartekrz65 said:

I think it's a bug, fall from 2 or 3 floor is lethal, i threw some zombies from 6 floor in debug mode and never killed any. I don't see why would zombie not die from fall, that is lethal to you

I guess the developers don't let the Zeds fall down so they don't become a simple source of items,

but they look particularly strange in this realistic zombie game.

45 minutes ago, syfy said:

maybe, though since we can only kill them with Head Shots, unless they land on their head .......

it would not matter to them if they broke a leg or something in the fall, they just won't move as quick.

If we need a fatal hit on the head or torso to defeat Zeds,

for example, if Zeds fall from a certain height and crawl without dying, I think this game keeps realism with gameplay.

*I use Google Translate. Sorry for poor English

• 3 weeks later...

Archived