Sign in to follow this  
WolfhunterHUN

Map does not load for testing

I recently started a new map mod for fun purposes, but it does not seem to load up for testing. I have made it by following every letter of this guide: 

I attach the console text, but I have really no idea what can be wrong. I tried to use it with the IWBUMS branch, which of course might be an issue but its only a map and i didn't mod any files that would interfere with gameplay. My other map mods from workshop work just fine so I guess it should not be the issue. Please help with what I have done wrong or if its a problem outside my control. I also upload my files maybe there can be an issue with names or something I have overlooked. Screenshot of the directories.

image.png.8b05813e53e011125277c5201645c0bd.png

console.txt mod.info map.info

Your console.txt file shows this error at the bottom: ERROR: General, 1584219957799> java.lang.RuntimeException: can't create player at x,y,z=211,150,9 because the square is null

Either your spawnpoint is incorrectly placed (on level 9 instead of level 0) or you have this bug: