Security Guard Occupation

Kraven1337

• 2 weeks later...

"Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first day.

Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay? Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um,

"Welcome to Pizza Whirled. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. TIS Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 patches, or as soon as a bug report and premises have been thoroughly cleared out, and the barricade rebuild" Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. :)

Sounds like a bug. Or balance problem.

SECURITY GUARD OCCUPATION

Is a odd title? Might a better one be like "Night owl trait is still broken?"

Anyways just a bit of fun had.

Archived