Build 41.31 Zombies that fall over fences can occasionally swipe you from an insane range, (around 5-8 feet away from the zombie) causing knockdown

KoRnBrony

Additionally the swipe's range seems random

Testing with a fresh character resulted in 32/40 swipes causing knockdown so about 80% knockdown rate

This range is inconsistent, 5 knockdowns happened within 3 feet from the zombie's swipe animation (zombie does not actually touch the player)

2 knockdowns happened 6 feet away from the zombie (zombie should be incapable of touching the player at this range)

1 happened 7-8 feet away

8 swipes while standing on the same tile as the zombie resulted in no knockdown (zombie still played the animation)

The rest of the test swipes were at a reasonable range (what i think is supposed to happen)

I died on a 54 hour long playthrough because of this 😪 resulting in me coming here to bring this to attention

https://imgur.com/a/R9MTfv0

1 hour ago, Arsenlupin said:

glad to hear it's now an issue to be fixed... it had to be posted on reddit , since you don't dare to troll ur customers there.

Explain.

Edit: Okay ...  Rather egotistical on your part to assume a problem we recognized before release and have been working on and testing internally since, is actually caused by your post on Reddit from yesterday.

I don’t see anyone trolling you despite your calling things cancer and demanding a roll-back, while losing your cool about dying in a test build of a video game for 8 days now.

Maybe your feedback would be better received elsewhere by striking a tone other than rage?

Well.. maybe your char tripped over their own feet (whilst doing all important business of hacking at those zeds) and scratched an elbow during the fall?.. ;)

---------

maybe you've been coding with your foot?

as i said...you want things to move, you go on reddit cuz people may didn't buy game yet and you'll be threated as human being (i mean potential buyer)

Edited by Arsenlupin

8 hours ago, Arsenlupin said:

Well.. maybe your char tripped over their own feet (whilst doing all important business of hacking at those zeds) and scratched an elbow during the fall?.. ;)

---------

maybe you've been coding with your foot?

as i said...you want things to move, you go on reddit cuz people may didn't buy game yet and you'll be threated as human being (i mean potential buyer)

So you get to be abusive but something that might be read as even slightly playful or sarcastic is a grave crime against your person. Brilliant ... That's not ridiculous at all.

It's a game mechanic being explained to someone losing their shit. You can now trip on corpses when trying to take advantage of window and fences. The wounds are purely from falling, not the zombies.

Ignoring that the way you phrased it makes it sound like you haven't even bough the game but insist on wasting our time with this overly aggressive nonsense ... If this behaviour continues, you'll not be welcome in either community.