[41.31] Crash while fishing, gear missing

SuperLemonade

The console.txt log is attached.

Power and water had run out a week or two prior, hopped in my truck and went to a lake to fish and wash a mountain of dirty/bloody clothes. After washing the clothes, filling buckets, etc I put them back in the truck and got back to fishing. The process kept stopping after one fishing run had completed so I had to keep clicking to resume fishing. After doing this a few times, the game locked up and crashed. When I returned my truck and character's gear were fine but the items in the truck's bed and around on the ground were messed up. A hammer/screwdriver that had been there before the trip were back, all the clothes and water containers were missing, and anything on the ground (including a couple zombie corpses) around the area I fished at were also gone. I checked previous locations of these items at my safehouse and nothing was there, their locations hadn't reset either.

Since then, the save has become pretty unstable. Alt tabbing sometimes prevents me from getting back into the game, slow downs, etc. I should also mention that this is my fifth (I think) character on that save.

Going to start a new save and see if things are more stable.

console.txt