Scy plays PZ

Scyoni

I hadn't played PZ in a while and a friend was making LPs. It was inspirational.

Join me as I fail at day 1 of my personal zombie apocalypse! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6MrNAG6mgo

There's a fair amount of "this is the game this is how it works" going on, so most people on here will already know a lot of it. :P But I hope it's not too terrible, with that in mind. I think the next episode is going to be longer... I thought 15 mins was pretty average for youTube, but that's probably because of the old limits, isn't it?

Also, I can't seem to figure out the embed code for YouTube on here... It's been a long time since I was on any version of IPB. Any help?

Watched a few minutes and skipped ahead and stuff and it seems good :), and it's whatever length you feel comfortable with I started with 10 mins then 15 mins now I'm doing 20ish mins so its more like one pz day per video

Also if you go to video manger then click edit on the video it gives you a short link of your YouTube video post that into the post and it auto changes it into video mode

Or click share on the video and take the link it gives you from there, not sure why it doesn't auto change the big links

Archived