Vehicle Hop GOG version 40.43

eldergamer

I tried searching this out first but I wasn't sure what Devs were calling this phenomenon. I call it "Vehicle Hop". That's assuming it happens to anyone other than me. I'm using GOG PZ Version 40.43. What's happening is that vehicles are not staying exactly where they were after loading. Every time I load a game the vehicles move just a little bit. In the case of parking lots eventually they're all bunched together so closely that I can't get to them. Is it something that's being worked on or is it just happening to me?

Thanks

Eldergamer

Thanks for the response. I do use mods and unfortunately I'm not sure if it was happening before the mods. The mods I'm running are: Cure Wild Meat v2.1, Survival Bread v2, Sweater Strings (There is no version number associated to sweater strings that I can see).

I'm sure it's possible that the mods are interfering but I'm not sure what any of them would have to do with vehicle placement upon loading. But... If it's not something others are experiencing then I guess the only random elements here are my mods. I guess I'm going to need to install the game on another computer and play the stock version to see if the issue persists. I'll let you know yay or nay.

Eldergamer

Experienced the same phenomena. Noticed it in build 41.29.

Mods FarmingNeverRot and eris_food_expiry (modified version, to remove the require nutrition flag).

For me the vehicles were parked right up against a player built wall and being used as a gate.

I want to say I saw a streamer who had cars in a parking lot randomly rotating.

I've seen that as well. There was a car next to a building and over time little by little it moved so close to the building that the graphics started clipping through the wall of the building. It seems to happen upon loading when the cars fall into place. They seem to bounce a little. That bounce causes them to move just a little one way or the other.

Eldergamer

I've reinstalled the GOG PZ  version 40.43 completely stock on (No Mods) a new computer. I played it all day and once again the vehicles slowly over time move out of their parking spots. There doesn't seem to be a pattern. They just randomly end up moving around little by little over time.

I've supplied a screenshot of what I'm talking about. All four vehicles where perfectly in their parking spots. All four vehicles have moved away from the curb. The two Corvettes have not only moved away from the curb they are also turning sideways.

I'd really like a Dev to respond to this. I wouldn't mention it but it's interfering with game play. Eventually the vehicles in parking lots end up bunched together so tight I can't access them anymore.

Vehicle Hop crop.png