Secret special sauce has a bug in it

icedCoffee

2 hours ago, icedCoffee said:

Even if the zed is more than half way through climbing the window (it's torso touching the ground), attacking it will trigger regular swing instead of vertical ground-attack, and the zed will stand up right away and take the hit.

This has been a bug as long as 41.29; to game it al little try putting a small table infront of the window and positioning your character/cursor so you only headshot the zeds as they crawl over it and onto the ground.

2 hours ago, Ravenim said:

This has been a bug as long as 41.29; to game it al little try putting a small table infront of the window and positioning your character/cursor so you only headshot the zeds as they crawl over it and onto the ground.

With 41.30 it's happening without tables near the window, and with much larger "window" of time.

Upon closer inspection it seems in 41.30 that utilizing fences/windows for combat has been severely nerfed; i keep getting scratched (thick skinned) on various body parts by the ghost of a zombie I just one shotted; I am noticing a crawling behavior when the zeds jump fences; best it seems to stick to walking backwards and swinging in an open area till this is sorted out.  What's strange is they are scratching my hands; several pairs of leather gloves died to bring you this information.

Edited by Ravenim
Adding Info 30seconds later...