IWBUMS 41.29BUG|CRASH CHARACTER DISAPPEARED!

DELETED

The character is not saved after the crash of the game, any failure, any mistake and the game character is completely deleted, to the flesh until the very start, that is, I start from the very beginning, where I have nothing, BUT! The world is preserved, my refuge is completely in place, all things and the like, but the character is not! I discovered one bug on my own ... When you go to the crafting menu and in the “filter” line I start to write something, and then change the keyboard layout, the game crashes, fix this fatal bug, because of it I lost my character. I know that all this is still in the alpha-beta-gamma-omega stage ... But such critical bugs kill all the desire to play as evil, I decently put (items) into it. By the way, for future autosaves, that every 10-15 minutes there was a save, when the game crashed so much, there was a place to go back to, I know not quite honestly, but efficiently.
P.S. In which section to write, where they consider ideas, I have a lot of cool ideas that are needed in PZ or at least diversify or improve the game.

ZOMBIE.jpg

Edited by DELETED