Zombie Traps

Fantasminha

I was playing and wondering: why dont we have zombie traps? 

We already have trapping skills why not use more of this. Traps could be very useful against zombies, NPCs (in the future) and other players, we could make deep holes to make zombie falls and with better trapping skill we can put spikes on it to have a chance to kill them, Or make eletric fences using a generator and a bit of eletric skill to toast some zombies. Automatic explosives, like land mines, not a good option for a stealth play, but extreme good dealing with hordes of zombies. In the future, when NPCs are added to the game, nails and planks could be craft to make a trap to put under windows to anyone trying to invade the player base. A gun trap would be very noise but very good too. Thats what i think, what you think about this?

The Engineering pathway in the game already has some items that can be utilized as traps, such as remote-detonated explosives and motion-sensor based explosives.

https://pzwiki.net/wiki/Engineer

I agree that it should be explored further by the developers and be more thoroughly fleshed out in the future.

4 minutes ago, ZAMNPlayerD said:

I'd like to be able to hammer stakes into my walls to create spiked walls that can damage zed. Imagine being able to create anti-zombie walls to help keep you safe in the endgame.

To take it a step further I'd like to have actual zombie traps. As in traps which utilise a zombie, to inflict harm on other survivors.

I can imagine something like this being lots of fun:

8 hours ago, 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚞 said:

To take it a step further I'd like to have actual zombie traps. As in traps which utilise a zombie, to inflict harm on other survivors.

I can imagine something like this being lots of fun:

Okay, now being able to build zombie cages in order to counter or distract hostile npcs or players would be pretty sweet ngl.

Though this does bring back old memories of Pre Build 41 days where survivor homes (the ones that are boarded up) inexplicably have about 20-30 zombies locked in them.