Damage cure rate

Nebula

I mean, you will have to wear a bandage for a fairly long time and change it out every so often so as not to get infected. (Because we all know how much it'd suck to not get zombified but still go down to a common infection, but I digress.)

Β 

But I feel like the health bar is more of a mental thing, because getting food makes it go up pretty quick.

16 minutes ago, ZAMNPlayerD said:

I mean, you will have to wear a bandage for a fairly long time and change it out every so often so as not to get infected. (Because we all know how much it'd suck to not get zombified but still go down to a common infection, but I digress.)

Β 

But I feel like the health bar is more of a mental thing, because getting food makes it go up pretty quick.

Oh, opΒ means the health bar not the wound itself?

That makes more sense. And yes, health bar does way too much - everything from pain to bleeding.

Β 

8 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Oh, opΒ means the health bar not the wound itself?

That makes more sense. And yes, health bar does way too much - everything from pain to bleeding.

Β 

I mean, I've intstances where I've been stuck on "slight damage" due to have multiple scratches but they were all bandaged up. So the health bar is limited imo.

Β 

I guess it's better than having no idea whatsoever how close your character is to dying.

I mean, wounds (scratches, cuts, burns, etc.) heal too quickly ... literally in one day.

Make at least three days. It will be more realistic.
Β 

I don’t ask for scars anymore. Although ... it would be interesting.

Edited by Nebula

i agree, and i will add i started this game playing nurse or doctor but now i play housebreaker with hematophobia because "first aid" is useless , and it bug me as a parramedic someone with 0 in first aid should put his dirty fingers on the injury, make the bandage to tight or not enough and my house breaker with hematophobia should have died from his neck cut but after a day and few (ok the full box) pain killer i was good to go and i don't feel any significant differance from being a professional or an hematophobic housebreaker.

Β 

hematophobia is kind of weird, my own blood make me panic but running around with blood everywhere on ground and wall? no prob... while i should faint.

Β 

And you should need a scalpel to remove stitch. i think it's one better way to raise difficulty than just make zombie pop out of the blue .

Β 

Β