Spiffo’s Secret Special Sauce

NaomiColt

So... Regarding the upcoming "Spiffo's Secret Special Sauce" modifications. I know it's supposed to be still under wraps, but maybe we can get some "spoilers"? Is it going to make the game even harder? Will it just increase difficulty, or will it bring new rewards as well?

Thanks! 

I hope for zombie infection rework so it's not obvious you're dead when the "Queasy" moodle appears after scratch/laceration/bite. We should get a chance to get sick after being wounded by a zombie, but never know if we're infected until the very last moments. Also, 99% bite lethality instead of 100%.

99% sure its gonna be new blood effects/gore going by the hints in the thursdoid.

- "Sauce"

- New blood cleanup cursor

- They mention sadism which is enjoyment of watching violence etc

- Also they been messing with blood effects in the current IWBUMS patch, it's really bright and weird

They also mentioned it was planned a while back

23 hours ago, Neutz said:

99% sure its gonna be new blood effects/gore going by the hints in the thursdoid.

- "Sauce"

- New blood cleanup cursor

- They mention sadism which is enjoyment of watching violence etc

- Also they been messing with blood effects in the current IWBUMS patch, it's really bright and weird

They also mentioned it was planned a while back

I can imagine several perks involving violence; all of which could be counters to the Pacifism and Hemophobic debuffs.

Here are mine...

+Psychopath (Costs 10 trait points)- Increases the panic lost from killing enemies and makes panic harder to accumulate with more kills.

+Slasher (Costs 14 trait points)- +1 to long blade, short blade and axe skills, reduces the chance of getting knives stuck in zombies, and makes it possible to start with a machete instead of a bat when starting with a starter pack.

Archived